The works carried out in the Water Branch "Right Molisano Section - Northern Branch" consists in expanding the water supply system of the Northern Dauno Subappennine area. Construction will involve:
- 2 lifting systems of approx. 150 square meters;
- 4 reservoirs: at Casone Romano - 3,000 cubic meters, at Toppo Occhito - 1,500 cubic meters, at Monte Pagliarone - 3,000 cubic meters and at Faeto - 3000 cubic meters.
- 1 75 sqm. hydraulic disconnecting plant in the proximity of Monte Sambuco,
- 30 existing smaller reservoirs to be re-activated.
- Finally, 65 km of coated steel conduit with welding joints